To be honest, I don’t likes sports. However, I’ve played some kind of sport, although in the end, I didn’t again.
In childhood, I love playing football. When I and my friends found a place that could be used as a football field, we will play football there. I ever played football on the field, on the pavement, in the yard of the mosque, even in the area of the cemetery. We used plastic ball and we made flip-flops as the goalposts.
In first class junior high school, I tried to learn basketball. I choose basketball as extracurricular activity at school. From the activity, I know some of the terms in the basketball such as pivot, rebound, running lay up shoot, and so on. I can also do all of these terms, although not perfect.
In second class junior high school, I change my extracurricular activity. From basketball to table tennis. Although only a year and have not good capability, the training was very useful when I started working. Because in the office where I work, either the first or second office, providing table tennis facilities.
Before getting married, I often come home from office after Isha to play table tennis. In fact, I was following table tennis tournament held by my office. I can pass the group phase, but failed in the knockout round.
After marriage, I no longer go home after Isha to play table tennis in the office. Therefore, there is no kind of regular sport I do now, except Walking. I walk from the workspace to the mosque and vice versa. I walk from the parking lot to the office and vice versa. In the weekend, I walk in the morning with Minyu and Sabiq around the neighbourhood. That is all.
See Another English Friday Post :
- [EF#25 Weekly Challenge] Iftar Together
- [EF#24 Weekly Challenge] Dates and Juice
- [EF#23 Weekly Challenge] If I Mudik
- [EF#22 Weekly Challenge] Failed Holiday You Wish To Do It
- [EF#21 Weekly Challenge] Ragunan Zoo
- [BEC-GIVEAWAY] What Will You Do If You Were An Administrator Of BEC?
- [EF#20 Weekly Challenge] Sadness and Books
- [EF#19 Weekly Challenge] Traces in the Heart
- [EF#18 Weekly Challenge] The Curve
- [EF#17 Weekly Challenge] From Accounting to Programming