Some time ago, when I was assigned as a lecturer, I gave a test to the students. I made ten multiple-choice questions by using google form. I gave the link to them and their answers will sent to my google drive and can be directly rated.
By adopting that way, I will make make two weekly quiz. If there is a sponsor, perhaps there will be a reward. The question of course about the English to increase the member’s capability.
The results can be announced like a football league standings and can change at any time depending on member’s rate.
— [Tidbits] Let’s Have a Giveaway! —
See Another English Friday Post :
- [EF#25 Weekly Challenge] Iftar Together
- [EF#24 Weekly Challenge] Dates and Juice
- [EF#23 Weekly Challenge] If I Mudik
- [EF#22 Weekly Challenge] Failed Holiday You Wish To Do It
- [EF#21 Weekly Challenge] Ragunan Zoo
- [BEC-GIVEAWAY] What Will You Do If You Were An Administrator Of BEC?
- [EF#20 Weekly Challenge] Sadness and Books
- [EF#19 Weekly Challenge] Traces in the Heart
- [EF#18 Weekly Challenge] The Curve
- [EF#17 Weekly Challenge] From Accounting to Programming
Laman: 1 2
Great idea :hehe. Memperoleh hasilnya jadi tidak susah.
Tapi pernah ada orang yang bilang, kalau soal pilihan ganda itu, membuat soalnya susah setengah mati meski memeriksa jawabannya sangat mudah :)).
memang begitu, gar.
saya kan sudah opernah bikin soal puilihan ganda dan essay. yg satu bikinnya susah koreksinya gampang, satunya lagi bikinnya gampang koreksinya susah
Itu dia Mas :hihi.
Good idea 🙂 .
Thank you for your participation Mas. A weekly or biweekly. Hmmm.
ur welcome. it could be arrange 😀
every midyear, three winners will have rewards
good idea, Pak
Thank you Bang! Thanks for the idea.
your welcome, mas
Great! I’m waiting to this idea *colekadminBEC
thank you 😀