Actually, it was difficult for me to fulfill English Friday Challenge this time with theme “Failed Holiday That Still Want To Do”. The reason, I almost never made a plan for a holiday or vacation then fail. Not because all of of my vacation plans always go well. But because I rarely plan a getaway to a place in in detail and then fail because of one thing and another.
I’m not the type of person who likes to travel. I’m not a traveler. If anyone ever read my post in this blog about the place or location I’ve ever visited, actually, I never made a plane for visiting them. Usually, I using the rest time after doing tasks from the office. Such as when visiting several locations in Semarang some time ago, I did it in the afternoon and evening after completing the task. And it was not planned from the beginning.
Meanwhile, if a holiday, I prefer to spend time at home to rest, watch television shows or movies, and hanging out with family.
So in conclusion, I can not fulfill the challenges of this week. : D
See Another English Friday Post :
- [EF#25 Weekly Challenge] Iftar Together
- [EF#24 Weekly Challenge] Dates and Juice
- [EF#23 Weekly Challenge] If I Mudik
- [EF#22 Weekly Challenge] Failed Holiday You Wish To Do It
- [EF#21 Weekly Challenge] Ragunan Zoo
- [BEC-GIVEAWAY] What Will You Do If You Were An Administrator Of BEC?
- [EF#20 Weekly Challenge] Sadness and Books
- [EF#19 Weekly Challenge] Traces in the Heart
- [EF#18 Weekly Challenge] The Curve
- [EF#17 Weekly Challenge] From Accounting to Programming